- 50 frozen meatballs thawed
- 17 slices bacon
TWISTED TEA CHIPOTLE BARBECUE SAUCE
- 12 ounces Twisted Tea Original
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp adobo sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- Cut each strip of bacon into thirds. Wrap each meatball with a piece of bacon, and secure with a toothpick. Refrigerate.
- Heat the sauce ingredients over medium-high heat for 10 minutes to thicken. Save in a sealable container.
- Heat the grill to medium-high with an indirect heat zone. Grill for about 30 minutes or until the bacon has crisped up.
- When the meatballs are cooked through, dunk them in the sauce and place them back on the grill for 10-15.