- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup Guinness Extra Stout Beer
- 3 cloves garlic grated with a microplane
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Stir together all ingredients.
- Add the meat, fish or vegetables to the marinade (gallon sized Ziploc bag works well).
- Marinate for 2 to 12 hours.
- Remove from marinade and grill as desired.