One Australia woman says that she walked into her dark bathroom, sat down on the toilet and was bitten on her rear by a python that was curled up in the bowl.
After she recovered from the shock, Richards shut the lid and called in the professionals.
The company said that it isn’t uncommon for snakes to sneak into people’s toilets down under, but it is rare for one to actually bit a sitting human.
The snake was safely removed and it’s safe to say the woman’s bathroom habits has changed forever.
And if you ever find yourself in a similar situation, close the lid and call the pros.