3 packages (3 oz.) blue Jell-O™ blueberry
4 packages(3 oz.) red Jell-O™ cherry
4 packages (1 oz) unflavored gelatin
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
4 cups Smirnoff Seltzer Red, White & Berry
Water (for gelatin prep)
Pearls tiny white candy (optional, for garnish)
Sparklers for garnish,optional
- Prepare a 9×13-inch glass baking pan by spraying lightly with cooking spray. With a paper towel, wipe spray until only a very light layer remains. This will help the gelatin release later.
- BLUE GELATIN: Mix 3 packages of blue gelatin with 1 packet of unflavored gelatin. Add 1-3/4 cup boiling water and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add 1-1/4 cup Smirnoff Seltzer Red, White & Berry and stir well. Pour into prepared pan and set in refrigerator about 40 minutes, until gelatin is set to the touch.
- When blue gelatin is set to the touch, cut 1-inch strips horizontally (short length) with a hot knife. (Dip knife in hot water after each cut.) Remove every other strip and discard those. Place pan of remaining blue strips back into the fridge.
- RED GELATIN: Mix 4 packages of red gelatin with 1 packet of unflavored gelatin. Add 2-1/4 cup boiling water and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add 1-3/4 cups Smirnoff Seltzer Red, White & Berry and stir well. Set aside.
- WHITE GELATIN: Add 2 packets of unflavored gelatin to 1 cup Smirnoff Seltzer Red, White & Berry. Let sit 2 minutes. Add 1/2 cup boiling water and stir to completely dissolve gelatin. In another bowl, mix 1/2 cup boiling water with the can of sweetened condensed milk. Add milk mixture to gelatin mixture and stir to combine well. Set aside.
- Remove pan of blue gelatin strips from fridge. Add 3 tbsp of red gelatin to each of the empty spaces. Return to fridge for 15 minutes, or until red gelatin is lightly set.
- Remove pan from fridge and add 3 tbsp of white gelatin on top of each of the red areas to fill up to the same level as the blue gelatin. Pan of gelatin should all be the same level now. Return to fridge for another 15 minutes until lightly set.
- Add 1-1/4 cup red gelatin over entire pan. Return to fridge for 15 minutes. Then add 1-1/4 cup white gelatin layer over entire pan and return to fridge for 15 minutes. Continue alternating red and white layers until all gelatin is used.
- Chill pan in fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight to set completely. Checking side of glass pan to see where the blue gelatin is, cut into small flags. Garnish gelatin flags or serving plate as desired with silver sprinkles, or sparklers.